The third annual ACM FAT* Conference brings together researchers and practitioners interested in fairness, accountability, and transparency in socio-technical systems. ACM FAT* 2020 builds on the success of the inaugural 2018 conference, which was held in New York, and the 2019 conference, which was held in Atlanta.
The 2020 conference will be held in Barcelona from Monday, January 27th through Thursday, January 30th, 2020, at the Barceló Sants hotel.
To receive news about ACM FAT*, follow @fatconference on Twitter and join our mailing list fat-announce.
- October 17th, 2019 The list of accepted tutorials is available.
- October 11th, 2019 A Diversity and Inclusion Statement for this edition of the conference is posted.
- October 10th, 2019 Registration fees are announced and online registration is open.
- September 16th, 2019 The Doctoral Consortium Call for PhD students is open.
- September 12th, 2019 We are now reviewing 48 tutorial proposals and 52 CRAFT proposals.
- September 4th, 2019 Preliminary information about financial support is available.
- August 23rd, 2019 We received a record number of submissions: 291 papers, or an 80% increase in submissions from the previous year.
- August 14th, 2019 Our sponsorship policy is available online.
- July 23rd, 2019 The paper submission site (HotCRP) is open for submissions.
- July 15th, 2019 The call for tutorials and CRAFT call are available
- July 5th, 2019 The call for papers is available
- June 5th, 2019 A preliminary call for papers is available