ACM Conference on Fairness, Accountability, and
Transparency (ACM FAT*)
A multi-disciplinary conference that brings together researchers and practitioners interested in fairness, accountability, and transparency in socio-technical systems.
- Jan 19, 2019 We are pleased to announce that Jon Kleinberg and Deirdre Mulligan will be keynoting at ACM FAT* 2019! Check out our program for more highlights.
- Jan 19, 2019Our official ACM press release is now available!
- Jan 19, 2019ACM FAT* 2019 begins on January 29, 2019. For those interested in attending virtually, livestreams of the event are available here!
- Dec 14, 2018 The Call for Student Volunteers is now open. If you are interested in applying, please find more information here
- Nov 29, 2018 ACM FAT* Doctoral Consortium Call for submissions are open, email your submissions to email@example.com with the subject line "ACM FAT* 2019 DC Application"
- Nov 21, 2018 Join the ACM FAT* - ANNOUNCE list for official ACM FAT* announcements
- Oct 10, 2018 Conference registration for ACM FAT* 2019 opens Thursday, October 18 at 12:00 PM ET.
- Aug 15, 2018 The conference will be on January 29-31, 2019.
- July 31, 2018 We are proud to announce that FAT* is now ACM FAT*: we have officially joined the ACM!
- July 21, 2018 The Call for tutorials for ACM FAT* 2019 is now available. Submit your work before submission Deadline!
- June 19, 2018 The Call for Papers for ACM FAT* 2019 is now available. Submit your work before Abstract Pre-Registration Deadline!
- June 19, 2018 Location for ACM FAT* 2019 conference is Atlanta, Georgia
- March 8, 2018 Recordings of the 2018 conference are available on YouTube.
- February 20, 2018 ACM FAT* 2018 begins in just a few days! For those interested in attending virtually, livestreams of the event are available here!
- January 30, 2018 Our official press release is now available!
- January 30, 2018 The proceedings are now online!
- January 4, 2018 Students can now apply for registration fee waivers and a limited number of scholarships to help cover travel and lodging costs!
- January 1, 2018 The program for the 2018 conference has been announced! Congratulations to all the authors of accepted papers! Also, we are thrilled to announce that Latanya Sweeney and Deborah Hellman will be keynoting at ACM FAT* 2018!
- December 6, 2017 The camera ready instructions for accepted papers have been released. Camera ready versions are due December 17th.
- November 14, 2017 The call for tutorials for ACM FAT* 2018 has been released. If you are interested in presenting software tools or bridging topics across disciplines, consider sending a proposal. 1-2 page proposals are due December 11.
- October 4, 2017 Accepted papers at ACM FAT* 2018 will appear in the Proceedings of Machine Learning Research.
- September 22, 2017 The paper submission site for ACM FAT* 2018 is now available.
- August 31, 2017 Information about the ACM FAT* 2018 conference is now available.
- August 5, 2017 The ACM FAT* website is now live. Details on the 2018 conference will be posted soon!