The FAT* Conference 2018 is a two-day event that brings together researchers and practitioners interested in fairness, accountability, and transparency in socio-technical systems. This inaugural conference builds on success of prior workshops like FAT/ML, FAT/Rec, DAT, Ethics in NLP, and others.
The inaugural 2018 FAT* Conference will be held February 23 and 24th, 2018 at New York University, NYC.
- November 14, 2017 The call for tutorials for FAT* 2018 has been released. If you are interested in presenting software tools or bridging topics across disciplines, consider sending a proposal. 1-2 page proposals are due December 11.
- October 4, 2017 Accepted papers at FAT* 2018 will appear in the Proceedings of Machine Learning Research. Details for camera ready manuscripts will be announced at a later date.
- September 22, 2017 The paper submission site for FAT* 2018 is now available.
- August 31, 2017 The CFP for the 2018 conference is available! Submissions are due October 6, 2017.
- August 5, 2017 The 2018 conference webpage is live. The CFP, program committee, and details for attending will be announced soon.
We are greatful to the following sponsors for their support of FAT* 2018.